Sunday 5 December 2010

My own storyboard draft for the swapped screenplay - PG 2


































-This is not the final storyboard

  • This is just like a draft or more like some experimentation on colours and drawings styles.
  • This is what I intend to present to my group, in order to combine our different ideas and come up with a final storyboard.
  • I personally like the style though I think the colours might be too bright, too rich. And also on one of the frames, the father's head is too big  for the body, this needs fixing.
  • another mistake I need to rectify for the final storyboard, is the position of the driver's seat, instead of being on right on the first page of the storyboard, it should be on the right like on the left (Like instructed on the script).

No comments:

Post a Comment